Saturday 15 September 2012

It's a milestone!

2 weeks! Well, in 30 minutes it will be two weeks but I trust myself not to spoil it in the next 30 minutes.
I can't believe it's been so long since I purged, especially with all the temptation there has been recently! I am definitely proud of myself though, for the first time I think I actually want to stop for me, not for anyone else which feels good.
I know I can do this!
I've had some lovely comments from people who have been reading this blog (which I am still amazed at, didn't expect anyone to want to read it), and I honestly think they're helping me understand what I have to do and it's always great knowing you're not alone. So thank you!
Can't believe how far I've come in such little time, I miss it but I think I've lost a bit of myself to the eating disorder and want to work on getting it back.
I still haven't had my letter from the eating disorder clinic but I'm a bit worried that when I do they'll laugh me out of the clinic because I've almost sorted myself out alone. We'll see.
Not much else to say today, just wanted to give a quick update!
Hope the positivity continues!

1 comment:

  1. Well done!!

    Really well done!!

    I know the first couple of weeks are the hardest but everyday you are getting that bit stronger
    I'm so happy for you that you are doing well
    As a fellow bulimic sufferer I know how much this must mean to you

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete