Friday 7 September 2012

Happy happy!

Day 4 and counting!
Today hasn't even really been a struggle, for the first time since I can remember I didn't even think about it.
The whole day I've been packing my stuff up to go back to university, as well as my case for PARIS! I really do have the most amazing boyfriend there is, whisking me away to the most romantic city in the world at just the right time.
Of course the skinny Parisian girls are going to give me a complex, of course all the French breads and cheeses are going to make me panic, of course the tiny hotel rooms with the toilet about an inch from Jack at all times is going to make it difficult for me to 'do it', but do you know what- I don't care. I'M GOING TO PARIS!

Feeling so positive today, hopefully I can keep it up!
Not heard from the eating disorder clinic yet, don't even think I need it anymore, I can do this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment